This product is also available on Amazon.es - Click here to purchase on Amazon.es.
Chlorella is a type of algae that contains a large amount of nutrients. It is not a supplement, but a superfood that everyone should add to their nutrition plan. It is especially beneficial for athletes as it helps with more energy for performance and boosting the body's resources to facilitate recovery.
The health benefits to be gained from adding chlorella to your diet are enormous. It is a good source of several vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, and research shows that it may help boost your immune system, remove toxins from your body and improve cholesterol and blood sugar levels, among other health benefits.
Chlorella in powder form is a great option if you're looking for the most flexible way to take it. It can be added to smoothies, yoghurt bowls or even in cooking.
Our organic Chlorella is also available in tablets.
How to Use:
Take 3-5 g per day (a half teaspoon of Chlorella powder equals 1 gram). First-time users should start with 1 g per day and increase gradually to reduce the possibility of side effects. This 500 g package includes 166 doses of 3 g each!
- Chlorella is loaded with nutrients. You would be hard pressed to find another unique supplement to add to your diet that gives you so many nutrients at the same time.
- Chlorella can help boost the immune system. It contains immunostimulators, which stimulate the immune system.
- Chlorella helps the body detoxify toxins and heavy metals. We all ingest toxins and heavy metals in the air we breathe and the food we eat.
- Chlorella does great things for the gut. It is a rich source of prebiotics, which play a key role in nourishing the good bacteria in the gut and maintaining microbial health.
- Chlorella can support athletic workouts. Thanks to its branched-chain amino acids, taking 6 grams of chlorella daily for 4 weeks has been shown to significantly improve endurance. Chlorella has something called Chlorella Growth Factor that helps damaged muscles repair faster, shortening recovery time and allowing you to train harder.
- Chlorella is an excellent "non-fish" source of omega-3s. Fatty fish like salmon and tuna get their EPA and DHA omega-3s from eating plants like chlorella. So, if you're not a fan of seafood or just don't eat it very often, you can go straight to the source and get your omega-3s from chlorella, making it perfect for vegetarians!
Organic Chlorella Powder (Chlorella Vulgaris).
|Per 3 g||Per 100 g|
|Energy||46 kj / 11 cal||1525 kj / 361 cal|
|Protein||2.0 g||63 g|
|Total fat||.07 g||2.3 g|
|Saturated fat||0.0 g||0.0 g|
|Salt||.003 g||0.10 g|
|Carbohydrates||0.5 g||16.7 g|
|Sugars||.01 g||0.4 g|
|Fibre||.32 g||10.7 g|
|Chlorophyll||63 mg||2100 mg|
|Vitamin A||105 μg||3508 μg|
|Vitamin B12||1.74 μg||58 μg|
|Vitamin C||.36 mg||12 mg|
|Vitamin D||27 μg||899 μg|
|Omega 3||100 mg||3.3 g|
|Calcium||22.4 mg||748 mg|
|Copper||.01 mg||.20 mg|
|Iron||4.9 mg||162 mg|
|Magnesium||10 mg||319 mg|
|Potassium||29.7 mg||991 mg|
|Zinc||.03 mg||.92 mg|
Amino Acids - Argentina, Lysine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, Leucine, Isoleucine, Methionine, Valine, Alanine, Glycine, Proline, Glutamic Acid, Serine, Threonine, Aspartic Acid, Tryptophan, Cystine
Articles related to this product:
What is Chlorella and Why Should You Take it?
How a Daily Supplement of Chlorella Helps Increase Immune System Function
Xtreme Green Smoothie Recipe using B Maximum Chlorella Powder
Video Recipe Pancakes Using B Maximum Chlorella Powder